Website Management Services
Employing in-house staff to manage your website
Websites play a vital role in corporate communication. Many companies implement a so-called "quick-fix solution" and often assign the website management role to an in-house department or employee, however, staff members already have to much on their plate. They simply do not have the time to dedicate all their attention to managing your company's website(s).
As a result, no attention is paid to developing or implementing effective website marketing strategies and staff members tend to update the content of the website on an ad hoc basis only.
This leads to a website of sub-standard quality - featuring outdated content and providing no value-adding services to its visitors, let alone your company.
A successful website should add value to your company
To identify how your website can add value to your company, it's necessary to establish what the main function(s) of the website will be.
Do you want the website to help your company:
* generate or distribute leads;
* save money;
* improve service quality;
* lighten the load of its call centre;
* build relationships with clients or suppliers;
* upsell or cross-sell products; or
* determine the needs of your target market.
Sound Idea Productions' website management solution
Sound Idea Productions provide a cost-effective website management solution.
We conduct an in-depth website analysis to:
* identify the main function of your website;
* develop Website Marketing Strategies, structured around the unique needs of your company;
* implement and maintain Website Marketing Strategies; and
* provide ongoing training to ensure the long-term success of your website.
Please contact us if you would like us to conduct a comprehensive website analysis for your company